Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beautiful Winter Day - in March!


It was a beautiful winter's day, with fresh powdery snow in the morning clinging to all the branches, against a bright blue sky.  Everything looked like a winter wonderland again, and it was seriously cold, bitterly so when you turned to face the north wind!  And all in mid-March.  Last year the snow was virtually gone on this day, and the temperature was ridiculously high.  Today it stayed below zero all day.  Even so, the power of the sun evaporated a lot of snow, and within a couple of hours the snowy branches of early morning were gone.

I'm starting to learn Lightroom, the software I've finally decided to use for managing my photos - though I think I've enriched the colour of the skies a little too much in these.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment