Friday, June 21, 2013

Skywatch Friday - Sunset Over Lake Eugenia


Our local photo group gathered to try for sunset pictures over Lake Eugenia, on the edge of the Beaver Valley, Ontario.  It wasn't a spectacular affair as sunsets go, but for a few moments it was pretty nice.

For the first time I'm trying to link this to 'Skywatch Friday', a blogging site that features views of the sky from around the world.  Never done this before; we'll see if it works. .... That was easy!  I'll have to do it again sometime.

9 comments:

  1. Wow - what a stunning shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sunset, beautiful colors!

    Welcome to Sky Watch Friday, I am glad you joined,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it was so easy to link up; I expect I'll do that a lot more. Some very interesting links too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunset, like seeing a double view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. My first visitor from Ireland!

      Delete
  5. Can I use this picture and give you credits?

    ReplyDelete